Saturday, February 26, 2022

Testimony

  Testimony of Self-Sufficiency

    A friend recently told me that he intends to be producing 80% of his own food by the year 2040.  Oh it is not going to take you that long dear heart.  All you need are some fences and some friends, the earth will take care of the rest.  

    One of the primary spiritual lessons I have learned while living out here in the deep country centers on abundance.  There is enough.  There is more than enough.  There is more than I can physically harvest.  Earth has lovingly showed me how to release the entire concept of producing.  She gives and I receive, done.  The Universe gives Love and as I receive this abundant, infinite flow of Love I also receive everything else that I could ever want.  It comes in ways that I am learning to recognize.  My tiny human mind imagines how things will look, so it takes a bit of practice to begin to see the subtle, surprising ways that my heart’s desire is being answered every day, in ways that look so different than what the mind had scripted.  There is evidence all around me, moment by moment, of how things are fitting together into the great mystery puzzle that is my life.  I get glimpses sometimes of the pieces moving and sliding into place with a satisfying click, snug in their home amongst all the pieces.  Satisfaction.  Contentment.  These are the things of human life.  These are the gifts that I can receive and then spill over onto all my friends and family.

As I lay back and relax, truly basking in the eternal Love that is God, I am filled with the energy and inspiration I desire to be of positive influence on my child, my housemate, my neighbors, strangers, all the creatures of this planet we share.  

I thought I wanted a building moved out to the edge of the woods, and I do want it moved.  As I stood back and watched I could see the universe healing an old, painful relationship with my neighbors.  What?  All right, yes.  I do very much desire comfortable relationships with these people that live down the road and pass my house and my child every day, yes.  The little human mind with it’s old pain and habits could not even imagine how to heal, where to begin, how it would ever recover from the humiliation of saying, I am sorry for many years of being so ugly.  There hadn’t even been any conscious idea of moving through the current state of yuck into a friendly, wave hello neighborhood.  So I stood in absolute shock, on my own property, as my neighbors worked together moving a building, for me.  Oh.  Wow.  Well thank you God.  Yes please.  Yes I can see how you looked into my heart, giving my little mind a gentle pat as you went past it right into my heart. 

     "Here you go dear girl, here, how about we use this lovely building moving project to just clean up this whole neighborhood thing?  Your intention to live in this spot for the rest of your physical life is clear, along with your desire for a peaceful life, so We’re just going to begin a fresh relationship with these other people over here who will likely live down the road from you the whole time.  We’re just sneaking this in on the side of the building moving because that’s the most comfortable way and we love you and want you to be comfortable.  Healing doesn’t have to destroy you when you allow us to manage it.  Its ok to be comfortable, to take the easy way.  We are good at the easy way, so just follow along as your life becomes sweeter and sweeter.  Living Loved is the greatest honor you could ever show us."

There it is, done.  I now have a fresh start, comfortable ground to stand on with my neighbors.  Now I can continue building our relationship towards something pretty and attractive instead of where it was going.  Holding this freedom and experience close, I can rest and allow my neighborhood to follow the path of Love that has been reestablished by God themselves.  Because I got out of the way.  I believed enough in Love to ride along with plans I did not understand but knew were inspired by the infinite, creative universe.  It feels so good to be Loved.  



No comments:

Post a Comment