Thursday, June 16, 2022

answers

 "Can you suggest anything we can do to make the house sharing less controversial?"

Yes I can.
Meditating every morning has improved my experience in the house over the last 9 months.  I sit for 20 minutes and quiet my thoughts, listening to the ticking of a clock.  This process is like training for a race, I am practicing focus.  I am practicing my ability to shift my focus from uncomfortable thoughts to something more pleasant.  
and
Writing a list every morning of things I love has improved my experience in the house over the last 15 months.  

"I love sleeping well.  I love waking up to hear the birds singing.  I love feeling rested.  I love listening to mateo breathe in the bed next to me.  I love writing in this book.  I love to see the ducks waddle down the lane and I love to hear their quacking.  I love loving.  I love feeling relaxed.  I love knowing that all is well..."

This is another tool to help me learn to focus on things that feel good.  I am practicing my ability to focus on what feels good.  

also, changing how I think about you miguel, has improved my experience in the house.  I used to think of you as my boyfriend or my "life partner".  Then it shifted to thinking of you as my Ex, and my perspective has continued to evolve.  You are mateo's dad, his beloved father.  You are my housemate.  To me, you are my farm partner.  You are the wizard that the Universe used to teach me the names and characters of my dearest friends, the plants and the trees.  It is good to come together for the purpose of co-creation.  
I love this farm.
Thank you for asking your question,
love,
kari

No comments:

Post a Comment