Tuesday, June 7, 2022

transparent

I feel more comfortable when everything is out in the open.


An e-mail from miguel, my housemate, composed by his daughter, Grace : 
Kari,
Our current living situation is unstable and uncomfortable. I would like to come to a resolution with you that will work for both of us. What are some ideas you have on a fair agreement we can come to in regards to the land so we each have full control over our own space? 
Would you prefer to communicate in writing to come to a resolution or would you like to set up a time to have an in-person discussion when Isaiah is here?
Please let me know your thoughts.




my response:
  when Isaiah is here



miguel's response:
  What do you mean?



my response:
   "or would you like to set up a time to have an in-person discussion when Isaiah is here?"

When Isaiah is here. 



miguel's response:
Can anything be discussed through e-mail?




my response:
  Yes

ahhhhh, yes.  I wrote a letter to his adult offspring awhile ago, wanting to stir the pot and see how things settle out.  Seems things are moving a bit.  Good.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment