Friday, December 3, 2021

Decision

 I havee decided that All is Well.  I have decided that Love is all there is.  I have decided that I cannot get it wrong.  

I have decided that I live here, in this place on earth and I have decided that I will live here until I die.  I have decided that I follow inspiration and I can move away from here if that inspiration comes, and while that isn’t happening, I am living here.

Making a decision about where to live until I die frees up a lot of energy.  Many other decisions can flow from the idea that I will live here forever.  

Neighbors.  Developing relationships with neighbors becomes relevant and pleasant, meaningful, worthwhile.  Exploring the woods and getting to know the hills and the trees feels deeply satisfying as I imagine my life continuing to unfold in their steady presence.  I like being steady like the hills and the trees.  Knowing that my shape and surroundings will evolve over time and that my place will never change.  

I’ve watched people in my life wondering and searching for a new place to live, to make their home.  I remember putting energy into seeking a new apartment and getting to know new streets and neighbors, moving my physical belongings from one container to another.  Having made the decision to stay here, to live here, sets myself into a space of settling, of commitment, of long, long term relationships.  I can offer stability to humans that need a stable place.  This lifestyle offers a different perspective on human life in our current culture.  Its soothing to know that I can rest here, relax, and allow myself to grow old.  It feels good to think about old friends returning after many years, returning to the last place they saw me only to find me still here, stable and welcoming their visit.  Acceptance.  There is an acceptance of things when the place is known, the place I’ve decided to live for the rest of my life.  There may be some discontent with varying aspects of life, but there is an easy, settled acceptance of home, of the surrounding environment.  Its easy to love the tiny Library in the tiny town when I know for sure I will never live in a big city with a huge library.  The town will change over time, but right now I love what it offers to me and the child.  

Mother.  I have decided that I am a good mama.  Done.  I am doing a good job.  I cannot get it wrong.  

I like easy and knowing that I am a good mama frees me of worry and that makes everything easier.  When I am free of worry I am free to find things to appreciate and I am free to receive inspiration.  I am free to stop asking the question which opens up space to be in the moment with my child, holding a space of perfect Love and knowing.  The child can rest when he is around a mama who is sure, who knows clearly that All is Well.  It feels good to think about the child being able to rest in my presence, to live free of worry and bask in his imagination and the Love that flows.  The child and I have access to infinite, perfect Love.  


No comments:

Post a Comment